Beginning Monday, April 11th, I'm launching The Belly Burn Spring Shape Up. I'd love for you to participate. Based off my book, The Belly Burn Plan, the Shape Up starts with a 3-day cleans and runs through May 23rd. Trust me, amazing things can happen to your health and body between now and then. Just read a couple of the testimonials at the bottom of the page!
UPDATE: THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED
Make progress & tell your story! It doesn't matter if you lose 25 pounds, or 5; if you lose 20 inches or 2. The most important thing is that you're healthier by May 23rd than you are today.
- Lose Body (Belly) Fat
- Sleep Better
- Improve Energy
- Get Fit
- Try New, Healthy Foods
- Motivate Others!
Everyone wins by getting into great shape, but one lucky will win a $400 Belly Burn Fit Pack, including:
- $50 Athleta Gift Card (to update your wardrobe)
- A bottle of DoTERRA Deep Blue Rub from Healthy Jasmine (for sore muscles)
- A case of RXBAR Protein Bars (to refuel after your workouts)
- Four (4) 30-Minute Consultations with me (once weekly, to keep you on track afterward)
How to Participate
- If you don't have one already, pick up a copy of The Belly Burn Plan, either from your local book seller or on Amazon.
- Come up to speed with The Belly Burn Broth (<---the recipe) It's the first step to starting the 3-day cleanse.
- Join The Belly Burn Plan group.
- All you need to do is post your success (ask questions and motivate others, too, if you'd like). You can post once at the end of the program (no later than May 24th), or as regularly as you'd like.
- NOTE: The Belly Burn Plan group is PRIVATE. Only members of the group can see what's been posted.
- If you are NOT on Facebook, but would like to participate, you may submit your updates and success story directly to me ([email protected]), with the final submission on May 24th. I will post your success story and updates to the board myself (first name and last initial only).
- The winner will be voted on by The Belly Burn Plan group members That's right! You can vote for yourself or someone you want to see succeed. Voting will be based on inspiration and motivation, not by weight lost.
The Belly Burn Plan already has an arsenal of success stories. Here are a couple to show you what's possible:
1) From Barbara: "I started last year, April 18, 2015 at 146.8 lbs. I'm down to 124.6 lbs. - went from size 14 with a tummy to a sexy size 8. My doctor is amazed at how normal and stable my blood pressure is as it was really extremely high for over 10 years. My cholesterol numbers were also ridiculously off the charts for just as many years which kept my doctor on his toes. I am totally off of cholesterol medication and on a very low dose of blood pressure medication. At my August 5, 2015 appointment my doctor looked at me in amazement ask what had I been doing. I told him about the Belly Burn Plan. He told me to keep on doing what I'm doing because it is working for me. He has also adjusted my appointment schedule with him from every three months to six months. I feel wonderful, energetic and sleep very well every night, something that I had not been able to do for many, many years. Additionally, seven years of daily body pains, residue from an auto accident in 2008 has almost disappeared.
Tracy, I have been truly blessed to be watching The Steve Harvey Show the day you were featured and took you up on your invitation to be a part of the Six Week Belly Burn Plan. I also bought the 1st Edition Of your book and got it in the first delivery batch. I also market your book at every opportunity I get. The trigger, 'you look great, what are you doing' ? -- the response ' The Belly Burn Plan by Traci Danielson Mitchell'.
Thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge and for being such an awesome coach.
2)From Holly: "Just hit the 12 week mark and down 34 lbs. Starting the cleanse again tonight (we do it once a month) and I could not be happier with this healthy eating plan. I also combine some Ayurvedic principles and am SO GRATEFUL I bought that WW magazine in January and your book! It has changed my life. Thank you Traci"
Good luck and stay in touch!