The Belly Burn Plan is a six-week weight loss program that helps you lose weight through eating the right foods for your body type.
How The Belly Burn Plan Weight Loss Program Works
Your body is different. It’s different from your neighbor, your best friend, and even those in your family.
No two people necessarily gain weight in the same places. The reason for this is hormones compounded by the effects of inflammation…but I’ll get back to that in a minute.
The four main places we tend to gain weight is:
- Belly =Apple Type
- Hips + Thighs =Pear Type
- Upper Body =Inverted Pyramid Type
- Face/Arms/Belly/Bottom = Hourglass Type
The Belly Burn Plan helps you identify your body type, then fast tracks you with a six-week program, including a meal plan, that makes it easy for you to shed fat from the parts of your body that seem to hang onto it the most. Weight loss is steady and sustained.
The Belly Burn Plan Weight Loss Program focuses on foods that both balance hormones and reduce chronic inflammation. Taking control of both of these is the game-changer for anyone who wants to lose weight.
Signs Your Hormones Are Making it Hard to Lose Weight
Below are 10 questions. Please take a moment to answer them. If you answer yes to any, imbalanced hormones could be making weight loss very difficult for you.
- Are you every hungry two hours of less after eating breakfast?
- Do you every want to take a nap within 90 minutes of eating lunch?
- Do you sleep less than 7 hours a night?
- Do you wake up frequently in the middle of the night?
- Do you crave pastries, pancakes or sugar cereals in the morning?
- Do you often have cravings, but aren’t necessarily hungry, for food close to bedtime?
- Do you find that it’s difficult to stop eating, even after you’ve had plenty to eat?
- Do you drink diet sodas?
- Do you prefer to buy non-fat foods over their full fat counterpart?
- Do you make an effort to get at least 30 minutes of activity a day, even if it’s just going for a walk?
“The Belly Burn Plan has changed my life. It has been well over a year and my weight is still off. I have changed the way I eat and exercise and I feel great. Traci’s recipes are very satisfying and really good. My whole family loves them, especially the pot pie. Traci’s plan has helped me lose the weight that I slowly gained over many years and was unable to lose. I have enjoyed the workouts and am so much stronger. I highly recommend this plan!”
– Margaret D.
Hormones, Body Fat and Body Type
Body fat is everywhere throughout our body. Some body fat is necessary and good. But too much body fat is a problem. Hormones play a big role in where problematic body fat is stored – and why no two people necessarily have the same body types.
The four primary body types in The Belly Burn Plan are:
- The Apple Type: stores fat primarily through the abdominal/belly region.
- The Pear Type: stores fat primarily through the hips, thighs and just below the navel.
- The Inverted Pyramid Type: stores fat primarily through the back of the arms, back and chest.
- The Hourglass Type: stores fat everywhere, but noticeably through the face, arms, chest and legs – even around the knees.
Each of these body types comes with a fill six-week meal plan, filled with normal, everyday foods that help turn your metabolism on.
The meal-plan is supported by 65 delicious and easy-to-make recipes that you’ll use again and again.
If you’ve been trying to lose weight, but keep hitting plateaus, or even experience weight gain, hormones could be your biggest obstacle.
“What a no-nonsense book for those serious about shedding some pounds and eating for their specific body type. Easy DELICIOUS recipes using “normal” foods. I’ve lost 10 pounds without even one hunger pang. Highly recommend and the author, Traci is very responsive to emails if you have any questions. I’ve been “dieting” for 30 years, this is the FIRST book that really makes sense.”
– Holly M.
Is Inflammation Holding You Back?
Even if you ate everything good and nothing bad – if you have existing inflammation, weight loss will be very, very hard. This is why The Belly Burn Plan starts with an incredible and simple 3-Day Cleanse. It’s 100% food-based, which means you get to eat, rather than fast.
The difference between the 3-Day Cleanse and the rest of the book is the Cleanse is filled with foods that help to reduce inflammation while breaking down toxins and getting them out of your body.
The 3-Day Cleanse sets everyone up for success!
“Finally a plan I can follow! A cleanse that still has food… Meals that actually taste good… Exercises that are fun! I love it..”.
– Susan Z.
Fitness Counts, Too!
What sort of a comprehensive weight loss program would this be if it didn’t include some element of fitness?
The Belly Burn Plan includes six weeks of workouts designated for beginners, intermediates and advanced. All of the workouts as 100% body weight, and require minimal equipment. This means you can do them from the comfort of your own home, when traveling or at the gym. There is no excuse not to work up a good sweat.
The workouts are all HIIT (high intensity interval training). This just means that each workout will push your heart rate up for a period of time, followed by a brief recovery. The intensity is determined entirely by you, but I coach you to give it your all.
Beginner workouts are designed for people who:
- don’t workout or have not in 6+ months
- are recovering from injuries
- don’t love working out but know they need to do something
Intermediate workouts are designed for people who:
- have a base of 6+ months of exercise
- currently workout 2 – 3 times a week
- want to get stronger through their abs, shoulders and glutes (your butt!)
Advanced workouts are designed for people who
- have a base of 6+ months of exercise
- currently workout 4+ times a week
- aspire to improve their overall endurance to be “race ready” and strong than they’ve been
Each of the workouts comes with definitions and pictures, so there is no guess work in figuring out how to do an exercise.
Workouts are between 3 – 4 times a week, so every other day.
“I read the whole book BEFORE I started the plan. There is information in this book I have never seen in another book, and I am an avid reader. For instance: Why IT DOES MATTER how late you eat before going to bed – and it doesn’t have much to do with losing weight – it is related to HGH (Human growth hormone). Why I should drink green tea instead of coffee – even though both have caffeine. How using specific spices not only makes the food taste better, but I have never felt this good EVER and my digestion is PERFECT, and anyone with secondary progressive MS knows that just is never the case. I have not been this regular or felt this good in years! The MS fatigue is under control, and I have more energy than I have had in years.”
– MJ F.
If you enjoyed reading about The Belly Burn Plan, you might also like reading the following:
- 7 Perfect Foods for Apple-Shaped Bodies
- Is A Keto Diet Really Safe and Healthy for Everyone?
- Foods That Cause Inflammation and Promote Weight Gain
DISCLAIMER: I am an affiliate of Amazon and other affiliate programs. This is simply for your knowledge, and no action is required on your end. What this means is if you click on a link on this page, I may make a small commission.