This a great program for those who want to kick-start their fitness or just pick it up a notch. The recipes and menus were quite tasty. The shopping list made it so you didn’t have to think all that hard at the grocery store.— Kate W.
With this program, you’ll receive:
- 6 weekly meal plans crafted to your body type, including shopping lists and recipes
- 20 body weight workouts that can be done anywhere and anytime
- Supplemental workouts for in between days
- Support from nationally-recognized personal trainer and nutrition coach, Traci D Mitchell
- The program is emailed continuously for 40 days after you sign up!
Only half way through I’ve lost seven pounds and love the way I feel!— Tricia P.
- Triangular-shaped body, with a tendency to gain body fat through the chest, back & upper arms.
- Foods the athlete craves include salty snacks and savory meals.
- Dinner should be the meal of the day for this type, with a smaller breakfast and lunch.
- This Apple gains weight through the midsection and usually has thinner legs and arms.
- The Apple craves refined carbs and caffeine.
- This body type thrives on three squares a day.
- The Pear shape is typically a smaller upper body and pronounced hips and thighs.
- Pear shapes usually crave spicy foods, high fat dairy, but also keep eating well into the evening hours.
- This body type does much better with a small breakfast, moderate lunch and good-size dinner.
- A rounder, softer shape with weight gain everywhere, particularly through the face and knees.
- The Babyface tends to crave foods high fat dairy and sugar.
- This body type should eat like a reverse pyramid, starting with a bigger breakfast working to a smaller dinner.
Thank You ! Thank You! Thank You! My blood glucose readings are 15 to 20 points lower than before the challenge.— Barbara
So I went to work today after not being there for a couple of weeks and the girls were like “oh my gosh you look like you’ve lost so much weight” and I said I haven’t but I think I’m starting to tone up a little bit with this program I’m doing which is your 40 Day Shape Up.— Sue