Registration for The 40-Day Shape Up beginning on 5/1 is now closed. We’ve reached our capacity of 200 registrants. If you would like to be put on the wait lists for any upcoming sessions, please fill out the registration form.
Do you have a diet or fitness goal, but can’t seem to reach it? Now’s your chance with the 40-Day Shape Up! This weight loss and exercise program runs May 1st through June 9th. Sign up by April 27th – and you’re in! It’s that simple.
State Your Goal, and GO!
- 20 Bodyweight Workouts
- Weekly Body Type Meal Plans + Shopping Lists
- Regularly Scheduled Group Phone Conferences
- Open to Facebook Fans
- New sessions starting 5/15, 6/1 and 6/15. (After you sign up, you’ll be redirected to a page that gives you the inside scoop! UPDATE: it looks like there is a glitch that isn’t sending out emails after registration. No worries. You can still access the page with the same username/password that you used to originally register. No need to re-register every time!)
- Cost: $79 BUY NOW
More About the 40-Day Shape Up
This is the best yet program released by health and fitness expert, Traci D Mitchell. It’s open to anyone, whether your goal is to lose weight, run faster, get fitter, get stronger or just get healthier. The program is a combination of functional workouts and body type eating.
- The Workouts: This program combines functional workouts that can be done just about anywhere using very minimal equipment. Workouts will be provided to you via a super secret page set up just for your eyes only. You’ll get the workouts in advance so you’ll know what’s ahead of you.
- The Diet: Really more of a lifestyle way of eating, your diet will be customized to your body type. Eating foods that are right for your body type helps both your metabolism, energy and so much more. Eating right for your body type is healthy for all body types – whether you want to lose weight or not.
What’s the catch?
Not much. I’m committing to running this program to get you healthier, so I’d like your commitment in return.
- State Your Goal: On the sign up form below, you’ll be asked to state your goal. Be specific, not vague. Good examples include: “I want to set a PR in my upcoming 10K.” “I want to jog two miles without stopping.” “I want to lose 14 pounds by the end of this program.” “I want to lower my blood pressure significantly.” See what I mean? Be specific.
- Document Your Success: I’d like you to monitor your progress in some way. If your goal is to lose weight, take a picture of yourself at the beginning of the program, take measurements, or weigh yourself. If your goal is to get more fit, start with a baseline test. For instance, write down how long you can hold a plank at the beginning, midway and end of the program. If your goal is to get healthier, monitor your baseline, whether it’s high blood pressure, quality of sleep, level of stress, etc., and measure it regularly throughout the program. I’d love for you to share your success with me, but that’s up to you!
Ready to do it? BUY NOW
Sign up on this page. You’ll be directed to a page that asks for your name, email and goal. You’ll use your username and password to revisit the website for regular program updates.
After you finish the sign up form, you’ll be redirected to a page that explains the program and what you can expect in greater detail.
- May 15
- June 1
- June 15
Planning is everything! To guarantee success of the program, you’ll receive your first workout and eat-right-for-your-body-type meal plan several days before the program begins.
How Often Will I Receive Workouts?
Meal plans will be emailed four days before the start of the upcoming week.
Workouts will be emailed the day before you’re to complete them.
A full schedule of workouts, meal plans and group phone conferences will be emailed to you several days before your program begins.
Traci, what are you going to do?
Think of me as your coach through all of this. I will be in daily communication via Facebook and Twitter (@tracidmitchell), through regular phone conferences and via email.
What if I have a question?
I will do my best to respond to you by email, but the fastest way to get a response is to post a question to Facebook or Twitter. You’ll also have a chance to chat with me during the scheduled phone conferences