Are you a gym rat? Here are a few telltale signs you might be! Does your personality fit the description of any of these?
1. You indiscriminately greet people by saying, "Hi. How was your workout?" at least once a day.
2. The first day you workout wearing new gym shoes is a lot like the first day of school wearing new clothes.
3. You change your workout music mix at least once a week.
4. You constantly turn down happy hour to make sure you're fresh for tomorrow morning's 6am class.
5. You prioritize your laundry by making sure your workout gear gets washed first.
6. You know - to the second - just how long it will take you to get from your house (or work) to the gym.
7. You get annoyed if someone is using your favorite treadmill, or even worse, occupying your favorite spot in the locker room.
8. You were a shocked (and almost a little offended) when you heard Jillian Michaels was leaving the Biggest Loser.
9. Glutes, quads, hamstrings, biceps, triceps and core are words that are a regular part of your daily vocabulary.
10. You're Facebook friends with all your favorite group fitness instructors.
Wait, don’t leave yet! If you’re not joining me on Facebook yet, now’s a great time. There’s a lot more information on nutrition, diet and fitness. I love talking with my fans and enjoy putting together fitness plans and body-specific meal plans…just for them! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know.
Wow! Those are real! I am one of you. Great post! Thank you for sharing.
Glad you enjoyed the post!