UPDATE (It’s good): Hi friends! The 10-Pound Club is no longer available, BUT I put everything about the Babyface plan (now known as Hourglass) into my book, The Belly Burn Plan: Six Weeks to a Lean, Fit & Healthy Body">The Belly Burn Plan. You can The Belly Burn Plan: Six Weeks to a Lean, Fit & Healthy Body">order it today (paperback or digital download).
In the book, you’ll get: a six-week meal plan, 65 simple but healthy recipes, full shopping lists, a collection of bodyweight workouts to tone your body
I hope you love it as much as everyone else! The Belly Burn Plan: Six Weeks to a Lean, Fit & Healthy Body">Order here.
If You’re a Babyface
- Your weight gain is evenly distributed, noticeable in the face, but also around the knees, and sometimes ankles.
- You might love dairy products, like ice cream, frozen yogurts, cream-filled pastries, sour cream, cheese, etc.
- You might also be hooked on caffeine, particularly coffee and black tea.
Cravings to curb
Babyface need to avoid the following foods:
- Coffee, black tea, colas: it makes no difference if they’re unsweetened or not. Avoid them. If you’re drinking a lot of caffeine right now, ease off slowly cutting back over three days. Substitute decaf, or at the very least, drink green tea.
- Dairy, especially high fat dairy. That’s not to say that other fats aren’t good for you – they are. But dairy fat is a no-no for your body.
Babyface Meal Sizes
Babyface body types should eat like an inverted pyramid:
- Breakfast is the largest meal
- Lunch is a moderate-size meal
- Dinner should be light
You’re probably wondering how many calories you should eat, or how much food you should put on your plate. The answer is different depending on gender, activity level, natural metabolism, age, stress level, etc. Instead of focusing on calories, focus on portion size.
Suggested Apple Meal Plan
|Omelet w/ vegetables (no cheese), sprouted grain toast||½ Pear + Almonds (only if hungry)||Tuna salad (made with mustard and olive oil) over mixed greens w/ veggies||5-Way Vegetable Soup (Recipe)|
|½ c. oatmeal w/ almond milk, cinnamon and walnuts. ½ apple w/ nut butter||Hard boiled egg||Grilled chicken breast w/ plenty of steamed or roasted vegetables||Chicken skewers w/ Cashew pesto (recipe)|
The Focus of Your Meal Plan
Remember your body type does better eating a bigger breakfast, moderate size lunch and small dinner. Keep your diet fairly low fat, especially when it comes to dairy fat. Try to avoid caffeine, particularly coffee and black tea.