Yesterday’s post gave a quick overview of eating right for your body type, along with healthy breakfast suggestions for pear shapes, apple shapes, athlete shapes and babyfaces. Today the focus is on lunch. ¬†These are meant to be simple, uncomplicated suggestions. Let me know if you have questions.
Here’s what’s cooking:
Pear Shape Lunch
- Romaine Chopped Salad with chicken, carrots, scallions, bell peppers (any color), ¬†1/4 avocado and balsamic¬†vinaigrette (made with EVOO).
- Black bean, corn and red pepper salad mixed with EVOO, lime juice and a little sea salt. Serve with 1/2 whole grain pita.
Apple Shape Lunch
- Hamburger (no bun) with lots of ¬†fresh vegetable and hummus.
- Caesar Salad with salmon.
Athlete Shape Lunch
- Grilled Turkey Burger w/ steamed vegetables.
- Bowl of ¬†Split Pea and Ham Soup with sprouted grain bread.
Babyface Shape Breakfast
- Small bowl of chili with a side of fresh vegetables. (I love this white chili recipe!)
- Tuna salad (made with mustard and EVOO) served with fresh veggies and hummus.
Need help managing your weight or want to tone up a little? I just launched my new program,¬†The 10 Pound Club. Want more information on that?¬†Here you go!
Traci is a nationally recognized health and fitness expert who has been featured on The TODAY Show and Dr. Oz. Traci is available for corporate speaking events and wellness coaching, as well as private training.¬†Contact Traci here.